Thursday 2 October 2014

WHICH WAY NIGERIA?

  Honestly, I would prefer to meet Nigerians who come all out to say they hate Nigeria than see everybody claiming to love her yet someone/some persons or everybody is responsible for her dying state and nobody appears to truly love her enough to want to stop her killers.


  The normal pomp and pageantry to mark our independence anniversary is over, and now what? Where do we go from here? I wished yesterday marked the end of corruption, ineptitude, impunity, injustice, favoritism, tribalism, mediocrity, terrorism, insecurity, greed ….. in Nigeria.



  I wished that yesterday 1st of October 2014 would mark a real new beginning of greatness for our country and that when people say that they love Nigeria, I can look at them in the eyes and believe them and believe that they will also believe me when I say the same thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment